Makita impact driver is one of the lines of several products launched by Makita. Are you still confused about buying impact drives or drills without wires? If you’re still confused, just look at this post.
This time I will talk about a product with code XDT16Z. The XDT16Z offers users four speeds and Makita’s exclusive Quick-Shift mode to enhance tightening controls. Behind these 4 speeds, Makita has made technology for users. When the user feels this speed is lacking, this tool will optimize between speed and torque. This means I can use it for the smoothest screws. On the other hand, when I need power, this small device can be very powerful. I love this technology really makes it easier for us at work.
Usually, when I use impact, there is one lamp to help with lighting at the time of use. This will create shadows, so sometimes it casts doubt on whether this would be appropriate. However, Makita XDT16Z provides lighting using 2 small LED lights that point directly to the target area. No more shadows, which leaves us confused as to whether this will hit the target. Some of these features may be underestimated, but those little features are helpful.
BL™ Brushless Motor delivers RPM of 3,600 Max and 1,600 in.lbs. from Max Torque. With this little tool capable of throwing away this much power, I admit it’s really exciting and proud. Nice work, Makita! To loosen the bolt, we can use the AUTO LOOSEN Bolt mode (gear display icon).
These are also some of the features embedded in the Makita XDT16Z.
- Quick-shift mode uses the Brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening
- BL Brushless motor delivers 3, 600 max RPM and 1, 600 inches pounds of max torque
- 4 speed power selection (0 1, 100/ 0 2, 100/ 0 3, 200/ 0 3, 600 RPM & 0 1, 100/ 0 2, 600/ 0 3, 600/ 0 3, 800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Additional one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck for added convenience
- Assist mode (a mode) feature helps eliminate “screw came out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins
If you are looking for a small but powerful tool, you can try buying Makita XDT16Z. Although impact drivers are a little more expensive than competitors, I think this makes a lot of sense because the Makita XDT16Z has many features that its competitors don’t have. I admit it’s very durable for battery life, with LXT technology going more efficiently than others without recharging the battery to finish the works.
Remember to adjust to your calculations whether this tool is included in your criteria when yes, I highly recommend it for you
- Bare tool – $166.95
- Tool Only & A-97673 Impactx 3 Pc 2″ Socket Adapter Set – $190.21
- Tool Only & A-98348 50 Pc Impactx Driver Bit Set – $201.54
- Tool Only & B-35097 Impact Gold Ultra-Magnetic Torsion Insert Bit Holder – $188.22
- 18V LXT® Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (XDT16Z),2 pcs 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B),18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC), Tool Case – $329.99